Business Development Manager (Houston, TX)
BTU Analytics is a team of curious, highly-driven individuals who want to figure out the answers to the most complex questions in the energy industry. Our business is to deliver critical analysis of fundamental information to our client base of private equity, producers, midstream companies and end users through thoughtful products and customized analysis. The company was born out of a desire to innovate and analyze what matters to the market now and in the future.
As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for meeting or exceeding sales quotas through new lead generation, “warm” calling, and a highly meticulous approach to the sales process. This role requires an individual with a strong work ethic and a proactive approach to acquiring new clients and expanding the BTU Analytics’ customer base. You will be expected to conduct frequent, in-person meetings with perspective and current clients both autonomously and accompanied by BTU Analytics’ Analysts or Partners. As this is a remote position, excellent communication skills are required.
- A proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- A strong familiarity with the Houston energy market
- An understanding of oil and gas market fundamentals and the general mechanics of the North American oil and gas markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a Salesforce CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3 years’ successful sales experience preferably in oil and/or gas information sales
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to travel as needed
Please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org