Business Development Manager
BTU Analytics is a team of curious, highly-driven individuals who want to figure out the answers to the most complex questions in the energy industry. Our business is to deliver critical analysis of fundamental information to our client base of private equity, producers, midstream companies and end users through thoughtful products and customized analysis. The company was born out of a desire to innovate and analyze what matters to the market now and in the future.
As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for meeting or exceeding sales quotas through new lead generation, “warm” calling, and a highly meticulous approach to the sales process. This role requires an individual with a strong work ethic and a proactive approach to acquiring new clients and expanding the BTU Analytics’ customer base. A Business Development Manager is expected to be able to conduct informed discussions with clients and prospective clients, clearly representing BTU’s current oil, gas and NGL market views. On a monthly basis, you will be expected to complete multiple in-person meetings with perspective or current clients either autonomously or accompanied by BTU Analytics’ Analysts or Partners.
- A proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- An understanding of oil and gas market fundamentals and the general mechanics of the North American oil and gas markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent documentation
- Experience working in a Salesforce CRM
- Experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3 years’ successful sales experience preferably in oil and/or gas information sales
- Ability to travel as needed
Please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org