BTU Analytics is a team of curious, highly driven individuals who want to figure out the answers to the most complex questions in the energy industry. Our business is to deliver critical analysis of fundamental information to our client base of private equity, producers, midstream companies and end users through thoughtful products and customized analysis. The company was born out of a desire to innovate and analyze what matters to the market now and in the future. Team members at BTU Analytics are given the opportunity to explore the energy industry from the unique perspective of advising the most influential participants in the market.
Being an Energy Analyst at BTU Analytics entails much more than just locating, arranging, and delivering energy data. Analysts are expected to learn the mechanics of the energy market, understand and quantify the trends impacting the industry, and communicate effectively with our clients to tie our conclusions back to their own commercial decisions. We routinely work in multiple commodities in search of the right answer and are expected to be able to do so seamlessly. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with both customer service and all of the technical skills necessary to develop sound fundamentally analysis.
- Basic mathematical and statistical analysis experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups
- A “client-first” mentality
- Team player
- Experience working with large datasets
- SQL experience
- Modeling experience
- Proactive nature
- Financial or economic knowledge/experience a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics, Petroleum Engineering, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, or related field of study.
Submit Resume to email@example.com