Gas Basis Outlook
Stay ahead of basis movements in the North American natural gas market through this concise report which integrates our deep knowledge of pricing, infrastructure, production, and financial markets to provide pricing forecasts for 23 basis points throughout the U.S.
Gas basis outlook | Monthly and Quarterly Analysis
In order to keep our clients in front of basis movements in the North American natural gas market, the Gas Basis Outlook report integrates our deep knowledge of pricing, infrastructure, production, and financial markets into one, concise report. Each quarter, we deliver updates on infrastructure developments, our proprietary production view and a five-year, monthly Henry Hub and 23 basis markets forecast.
On a monthly basis, clients receive an updated view of BTU’s infrastructure and supply/demand views. As with any BTU Analytics’ subscription, access to our team for any questions between publications is not only permitted, it is encouraged.
- Natural Gas Basis and Henry Hub Forecasts for 23 basis markets
- Commentary on major forecast drivers and changes to our outlook
- Analysis of Marcellus and Utica infrastructure projects including capacity, timing, and basis markets impacted
- Forecasts of Permian takeaway capacity and impacts on surrounding basis markets
- Gulf Coast pipeline build out to serve export demand and deliver supply from Perryville and Carthage
- Change in dynamics due to LNG demand, timing of Wave 2 LNG projects, and new infrastructure targeting the Gulf Coast
- Competition between Rockies, Canada, and the Northeast for Midwest markets
- Five year production forecasts for major basins incorporating infrastructure constraints
- Drilling Inventory and breakeven analysis for the top Marcellus and Utica producers
- Demand forecasts by demand type for major markets in the Northeast, Midwest, and Gulf Coast