Long Term Gas Outlook
A complete and clear 30-year view on how drilling activity will progress throughout the United States and the resulting Henry Hub pricing. Includes BTU Analytics’ forecasts of supply and demand for the US market.
Long Term Gas outlook | BI-ANNUAL REPORT
When your business requires a view that goes beyond the standard five-year window, you want to rely on sound and transparent analysis. By utilizing BTU Analytics’ proprietary, basin-level inventory depletion models for a supply view, extensive research in all areas of demand, and the most complete and well-informed perspective on how drilling activity will progress throughout the United States, BTU Analytics is able to establish a clear, 30-year view on Henry Hub pricing.
- BTU Analytics’ 30-year Henry Hub price forecast
- LNG and Mexican export assumptions
- Proprietary 30-year, basin-level gas and oil inventory depletion models based on breakeven distributions
- High and Low Case scenarios
- Effects of Renewables and Electric Vehicles
- Analysis on what basins will drive supply and what sectors will drive demand
- Assumptions by play and sector for Base, Low, and High Cases