Henry Hub Outlook
A fundamental view on market dynamics influencing Henry Hub pricing including BTU’s proprietary views on supply, demand, infrastructure, pipeline flows and storage.
Henry Hub Outlook | Monthly Analysis
BTU Analytics’ Henry Hub Outlook provides a fundamentally driven view on market dynamics influencing Henry Hub pricing. BTU Analytics uses a bottoms up approach of building our forward view on Henry Hub pricing dynamics where we bring together our current and forward views on supply, demand, infrastructure, and implied storage balances which guide our forecast of Henry Hub pricing levels on a monthly basis over the next five years.
- Natural Gas Henry Hub Futures curve vs. BTU Analytics’ Henry Hub price forecast highlighting drivers for natural gas prices and when and why differences exist between futures market pricing and BTU Analytics’ outlook for natural gas prices
- Forward 5-year view on storage balance detailing where and when the storage equilibrium tilts towards surplus or deficit
- Supply view by region informed by BTU Analytics’ well-level economics model
- Natural gas demand view by sector in aggregate as well as by demand component
- Current and forecasted regional natural gas balances based on natural gas supply and natural gas demand over the next 5 years
- Analysis of natural gas dynamics across Texas including production, demand by type and demand by Texas sub-regions.
- Analysis of natural gas pipeline flow dynamics into and around the Henry Hub and Louisiana.