This report combines analysis on crude oil, NGL, and natural gas production along with the essential data you need to have a clear and concise view of the upstream market.
upstream Outlook | Monthly Analysis
In a market where all energy hydrocarbons have an interdependent relationship, BTU Analytics’ Upstream Outlook combines analysis on Crude Oil, NGL, and Natural Gas production along with the essential data you need to create a clear and concise view of the upstream market. The Upstream Outlook utilizes BTU Analytics’ collection of state-level production data and proprietary, well-level production allocation algorithm combined with our industry-leading models and sector expertise to produce a viewpoint that is unrivaled in the space.
- BTU Analytics’ ground up, proprietary model that breaks North America into over 90 producing sub-locations
- Breakeven analysis highlighting optimal and disadvantaged areas within the major plays
- Monthly forecast of production over the next five years for Oil, Natural Gas and NGLs nationally, regionally and by play
- Impact of drilled but uncompleted (DUCs) and completed on backlog (COB) wells on production and wells to sales forecast
- Analysis on the most influential company announcements of the previous month and their impacts on the market
- A breakdown of infrastructure developments in major plays around the US with commentary on the ramifications to the market
- Rig counts and Initial Production Rates (IPs) by county for the major plays