Oil Market Outlook
Analysis of the global oil market dynamics driven by proprietary models using global data sets to understand the pricing risks and opportunities facing oil market participants.
OIL Market Outlook | MOnthly Report
This report builds upon our ground-up oil production forecasts developed as part of our Upstream Outlook and layers on additional research, analysis, and models to forecast the pricing impacts of regional transportation dynamics for the major US oil hubs. Finally, this fundamental US analysis is framed by the examination of global oil market dynamics, driven by proprietary models built on global data sets, to understand the pricing risks and opportunities facing US oil producers.
- 24-month outlook on the global supply and demand balance and commentary on its incorporation into BTU Analytics’ WTI pricing outlook
- 5-year price forecast for WTI and key differentials
- Production forecasts, differential analysis, breakeven pricing trends, and drilling inventory by economics
- Forecasts and analysis of major global oil players expected to drive oil market pricing
- Commentary on changes in EIA US fundamental data such as US exports, refinery utilization, imports, and crude storage
- A data file with pipeline maps and a list of capacities through time for existing and announced oil pipeline projects