In a market where all energy hydrocarbons have an interdependent relationship, BTU Analytics’ Upstream Outlook combines analysis on Crude Oil, NGL, and Natural Gas production along with the essential data you need to create a clear and concise view of the upstream market. The Upstream Outlook utilizes BTU Analytics’ collection of state-level production data and proprietary, well-level production allocation algorithm combined with our industry-leading models and sector expertise to produce a viewpoint that is unrivaled in the space.
- BTU Analytics’ ground up, proprietary model that breaks North America into over 90 producing sub-locations
- Break-even analysis highlighting optimal and disadvantaged counties / areas within the major plays.
- Monthly forecast of production over the next 5 years for Oil, Natural Gas and NGLs nationally, regionally and by play.
- Estimates of the remaining inventory of drilling locations in the major plays
- Impact of drilled but uncompleted (DUCs) and completed on backlog (COB) wells on production and wells to sales forecast
- Analysis on the most influential company announcements of the previous month and their impacts on the market.
- A breakdown of infrastructure developments in major plays around the US with commentary on the ramifications to the market.
- Rig counts and Initial Production Rates (IPs) by county for the major plays.
- Well Level Economics, Drilling Inventory Estimates, Play IRRs and Top Producers by play including wells drilled by orientation (vertical & horizontal).
- Proppant model supplement: includes 5-year monthly proppant forecast by BTU sub-location based on wells to sales, lateral lengths and proppant intensity, as well as historical monthly proppant usage data files by sub-location and by operator.
What does the service include?
- A monthly PDF covering the highlights listed above as well as other pertinent analysis
- Different “flavors” of data files scaling from just the data behind the report up to all of our assumptions used to create the analysis
- Access to the analysts that write the report, create the models, and interpret the market dynamics